Autumn is here reflected in the beautiful shades of orange, yellow, mahogany, rust and brown seen in nature. What better way to bring fall colors to your space than by incorporating budget friendly DIY projects that the whole family can enjoy? Here are 10 ideas to help you bring the warm and wonderful hues of autumn colors into your rooms.
1. Paint your stairs or stair risers
2. Paint your existing furniture from side tables to dressers.
3. Wallpaper the back of a bookcase in patterns or paint the back of the shelves
4. Spray paint an existing light fixture like a chandelier
5. Paint your interior or exterior doors in a high gloss sheen.
6. Paint your picture frames in various autumn hues and hang in an art-gallery style
7. Paint the legs of your sofa, dining chair, or coffee table
8. Paint your ceiling in a matte finish
9. Paint your trims from window casings to crown moldings to baseboards.